Thursday, February 2, 2012

flats and indie rock

   Obsessions? I think so.

   Well, you know me. I don't "do" heels. Mainly because I'm kind of clumsy to begin with and I don't need to strut around on narrow little stilt-like objects to make myself any more graceful. (; But also because I'm like 5'7 and height isn't something I need to improve on, if you will.


   So my newest shoe love (I was always a barefoot person..but NOWWW..) are flats. FLATS! Flats. If you want to make me happy, buy me a cute pair of flats. If you want to make me REALLY happy, buy me two pairs.



   As pulled from Pinterest (another current obsession), above and below are pictures of flats I just adore for various reasons. #majorflatlovecoming(:





   Okay. OKAY. I'm really done talking about flats nowww! On to other things. Like..Groundhog's Day?! What's up with THAT? Do we even want to ask, really?

   And also, indie music. Specifically, I just wrote another song. While my first one had more of a chipper pop beat, this second "song" is slightly slower with mellow verses and a melancholy chorus. I'm quite proud of it. If only I could sing! Sadly, that is not a talent of mine. -.-



   I won't give you any major details yet, but the song is mostly about words. And how they can bring everything you've ever hoped for to a screeching halt in one, terrifying, awkward second. And I write as one who has experience, sadly. :/ More on that later.

   P.S. I'm doing a pretty good job with this whole faithful blogging thing, eh? If I could blog even once a week I would feel exceptionally satisfied. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...