Thursday, February 16, 2012

track meets && toy dinosaurs

   First track meet of the season...over. :/ Sooo, my 200-meter time was a 29! Not bad for the first race of the season. Also, I pr'ed in the long-jump, but since my jumps lengths are so pathetic to begin with, it wasn't a big deal.


   I couldn't resist taking a picture with Daylon on the way to the meet...rockin' the shades! (;


   I'm not really sure at what point mom took this..or what exactly I'm so enthralled with. But I have practically zero pictures with me in those warm-up pants. Might as well add just this *one*. (:


   Blehhh! I had no idea I looked this gruesome and horrific when I jump! And my form is terrible...definitely room for improvement here. q:

   So, two track meets NEXT WEEK! I shall try to keep you moderately updated. And with better pictures I hope. (:

   Anyways, I'm a cripple. Okay..not *exactly*, but I am hobbling around in a decent amount of pain. And it's all my brothers' fault! For reals! Not just using the eldest-sister-blaming-tactic!

   So, awhile back, Po and Daylon "unofficially" moved into my room with me, and then "unofficially" moved back out. But occasionally they forget that my bedroom floor is no longer their domicile and drag in tubs of cars and trains and trucks and...toy dinosaurs.

   And so I come home from work this morning, tired and ready to eat my taco and then get some well-deserved sleep and BOOMCHACALACA!!! my foot explodes in pain. ):

   I jump around and use some..creative...words (haha just kidding!) for a few minutes, but think nothing of it. After all, when you have a taco, pretty much any pain can be temporarily ignored. But as I'm standing back up, I realize there's this red stuff on the carpet, and the bottom of my foot is warm and wet and sticky.

   Sorry for that beautiful imagery. Hey, at least I didn't take a picture!

   So apparently two of the dinosaur's plastic feet punctured side-by-side holes in the bottom of mine. A toy! I kind of cleaned up the wound and put on a clean sock and fell asleep. When I woke up, it was bleeding AGAIN! Using my brains, I cleaned it again, put on a different, less-bloody sock and went running!

   Three miles. Gashed foot. Not my most brilliant idea.

   I came home and kind of limped around before just laying on the floor. And now, with no tacos left to ease the pain, it hurts to walk.

   Rawr. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...