Tuesday, March 27, 2012

oh, winnie the pooh!

   I just adore childhood. Clearly, never-growing-up would be like..the epitome of happiness for me.

   I came downstairs the other day to the youngest four piled together in front of the television watching a partially recorded winnie-the-pooh movie. Granted, it was only the last forty-eight minutes, but I instinctively found a chair, pulled Benjamin up into my lap...and proceeded to watch and rewatch all my favorite animals from the Hundred Acre Wood multiple times (read: six!) over the weekend.


   I laughed remembering how when Richmond, Greyson, and I were little they used to say I was "just like Rabbit". It couldn't have been because I was a bossy big sister?! Nahhh..they're referring to my epic gardening skills for sure. ;)

   I..am starting all these paragraphs with I. Which shows blatant conceit and poor writing skills on my part. ;) Anyways, I found Daylon and Po crawling around today in Eeyore and Tigger costumes. Hannah was in tow wearing..I don't know. A bandana over her face?


   I just wanna be a kid again! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...