Thursday, April 19, 2012

maroon hair & middleschool track meets

   Hi, my name is Andrea, and last week..I dyed my hair maroon. ;)

   It was an accident. Sort of.

   I meant to grab the chocolate-covered cherry box..darker brown with the slightest tint of red to give my drab dark auburn hair a fresh look for summer. But apparently, HEB doesn't mark their box-dye section very well, and I ended up with maroon instead. -.-

   Oh, what the heck, I thought, how bad could it look? And I like maroon anyways..so it's not like it'll be a complete waste. And whatever I don't like taking things back.

   So I went ahead and dyed it after all. And it was for sure not subtle. haha

   I'm trying to weave this whole hair thing seamlessly into a post about the Patriot home middleschool track meet..so here I am there with my beloved Danielle. And my hair. Which looks WAY more maroon in person ;)

  I was kind of hoping no one would notice, but no sooner had I stepped foot through the school gate did one of the middle school boys come running up to me and yell, "ANDREA! YOU DYED YOUR HAIR RED!"

   ..uhmm. no such luck. :/

 
  But the meet was fun! :) Our team ran so well..and also there were free carrot sticks for the workers. Here some of the highschool peoples are attempting some sort of human pyramid..which completely failed since no one wanted to crush the poor boys. ;)

   Clearly we got over that at the next practice..PERFECTION! Also..I reallyyy look like a ginger here! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...