Thursday, April 19, 2012

just something.

   I'm back from teenpact! :DDDD <--see all those smiles? they represent a small portion of my joy right now. Not because I'm home..because I'm kinda sad I had to leave. :/ It wasn't long enough! BUT..it was amazing.

   Amazing. AMAZING. AMAZINGGGG!

   I mean, the political/philosophical part was great and informative and an enriching experience, but I'm talking about the camp. And not the food or the people either (although both were so incredible in their own way..)

   I mean the JESUS part. Our nightly chapel speaker was Bob Chambers, and with every service I felt like God was using him to speak directly to me. He spoke on God's purpose and design..

   God has one for me. There are days I've felt like waste of space, a constant mess, a mistake. But Jesus wanted me to be here. He chose me and He made me, and I wasn't an accident. There's a lot of background to why I've always felt this way, and I can't really talk about it here...BUT...
  
   ...But He knew how I felt. And He used teenpact, the last place on earth I thought I'd get closer to Him, to speak to me. To me.

   You are not a mistake. You are not a mistake. You are not a mistake.

   Over and over and over again until I was a sobbing, broken, beautiful mess..who was starting to believe it.

   You are More. [Psalm 139]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...